+Simon Booth Tycoon Gold Addon - Review: Dynasty - The Creators of 'Tycoon Gold Addon'
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Dynasty - The Creators of 'Tycoon Gold Addon'

A Quick look at Dynasty....The Guy's Behind Tycoon Gold Addon

As with any product I buy or try online, I like to do my research on who's selling or giving it away.......yes I know, I'm a bit anal like that!......so I thought I'd see what I could dig up about "Dynasty" the creators of Tycoon Gold Addon.
To be honest, there isn't an awful lot of info on Dynasty either as a person or as a company, so I was left to check out his/her/their other products and read a few online reviews.

Dynasty Products

From what I can gather, Dynasty are exclusively in the World of Warcraft market i.e Addon's and guides, and it would appear that they are currently marketing four distinct products at present, I'm not going to go into the other three WoW products they are offering for now, as I want to concentrate on Tycoon Gold, but I've added links to Dynasty's other guides/addon's below, as they all have their own individual sites.



The fact that Dynasty are not knocking out dozens of addon's and guides every month is, in my opinion, a good thing, there are a great many individuals and companies in this niche who release too many products too fast which usually leads to a lack of support and few if any updates to keep up with Blizzard.
The fact that Dynasty appear to be concentrating their efforts into a few quality products instead of a little effort into a lot of products lends credence to the old saying "Quality over Quantity"

Online reviews for Dynasty's Tycoon Gold addon all seem very favourable, with only a couple of "cons" compared to the "pro's". However I have received a review copy of Tycoon Gold and I will be installing it tonight before heading off to Azeroth to make my fortune!......or not!
I'll be trying Tycoon Gold on one of my level 100 characters for the next few days after which I will follow up with a final "warts and all" review!

Watch this space!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: